Gorgeous Silver Springs Retreat Upper Coach House
Relax and rejuvenate in the unrivalled natural beauty of the Silver Springs Retreat Coach House.
At 1500 feet elevation the air is crystal clear and our spring water is delicious!
Our 140 acre nature reserve features private hiking and snowshoe trails, a waterfall, two spring-fed ponds and a gorgeous spring-fed river.
Relax and enjoy our incredible landscape views and pristine natural beauty.
Fall asleep to the sound of the waterfall and explore our meditation bridge.
Your coachhouse is located in the upper level of a fully renovated 1910 timber frame barn with beautifully appointed rooms and unique artwork.
3 bedrooms with 4 bathrooms and 4 queen size beds.
It will beautifully accommodate your family and your guests.
Lots of room to relax in. The perfect place to rejuvenate mind and body.
* Large living room area with 14' ceilings
* Newly Renovated Kitchen
* Hi Speed WIFI
* 40" screen with DVD
* Laundry on site
* Bring your own linen if you’d like
* Private exquisite snow shoe and hiking trails
* Beautiful 1 km private trail leading to large fire pit in woods - Amazing!
* Clean fresh spring water to drink and bath in.
* Near Kolapore park, Hoggs Falls, Bruce Trail, Lake Eugenia, Eugenia Falls, Beaver Valley Ski Club and 40 minutes to Meadows & Wasaga Beaches
* 10 minutes to BVSC
* Visit the quaint, near by towns of: Flesherton, Kimberly, Markdale and Eugenia. Explore interesting shops and to eat some delicious homemade food!
- Truly unique nature reserve setting.
Available for Ski Season! (Dec 1 - March 31)
$12,500 + utilities
354476 Osprey Artemesia Townline
Telephone Michael Cohen at: