Relax and rejuvenate in the unrivalled natural beauty of the Silver Springs Retreat Coach House. At 1500 feet elevation the air is crystal clear and our spring water is delicious!
Our 140 acre nature reserve features private hiking and snowshoe trails, a waterfall, two spring-fed swimming ponds and a gorgeous spring-fed river.
Take a kayak and just relax.
Explore our local villages and artisans, stunning escarpment hikes, world-class biking and gourmet restaurants.
Deer, turtle and fox.
Relax and enjoy our incredible landscape views and pristine natural beauty - beautiful birds & flowers surround you!
Your coachhouse is located in the lower level of a fully renovated 1910 timber frame barn with beautifully appointed rooms and unique artwork.
The relaxed feeling of the coach house will charm and restore you.
Two gas fire places, a wonderful living room area, 4 bedrooms and lots of room to relax in. The perfect place to rejuvenate mind and body.
* Fridge & Stove
* Oven & Microwave
* 2 Gas fire places
* 40" screen with DVD
* Private hiking trails in wooded area
* Beautiful 1 km private trail leading to a private, wonderfully large family-size fire pit in the woods - Amazing!
* Spring fed swimming ponds
* Black creek river and 5’ water fall
* Clean fresh spring water to drink and bath in.
* Near Kolapore park, Hoggs Falls, Bruce Trail, Lake Eugenia, Eugenia Falls, Beaver Valley Ski Club and 40 minutes to Meadows & Wasaga Beaches
* Visit the quaint, near by towns of: Flesherton, Kimberly, Markdale and Eugenia. Explore interesting shops and to eat some delicious homemade food!
- Truly unique nature reserve setting.
- Unrivalled crystal clean spring water to drink, bath and swim in.
- Gorgeous location on a quiet country road.
- Close to grocery stores, LCBO, bakeries, food shops and gourmet dining.
- 20 minutes from Thornbury, 25 minutes from Collingwood
The Grey County has it all!
Hike, bike, cross-country ski, snowshoe in our woods and at the many wonderful locations near by: Beaver Valley, Beaver Valley Ski Club, Eugenia Falls, Hoggs Falls, The Bruce Trail & Blue Mountain to name a few
Swim, kayak, canoe in our spring fed ponds. Picnic, relax and absorb the beautiful and peaceful surroundings. Or day trip to go to the great beaches at Medford and Wasaga.
Visit quaint villages, dine out, visit art shops, buy local arts an crafts and eat some homemade baked goods.
$ 8,500 + Utilities